1. Imran Khan was born on October 5, 1952, in Lahore, Pakistan, to a Pashtun family. His father, Ikramullah Khan Niazi, was a civil engineer.
2. He received his early education at Aitchison College in Lahore and later attended the University of Oxford, where he studied politics and economics.
3. Imran Khan was a world-renowned cricketer and served as the captain of the Pakistan national cricket team. He led the team to victory in the 1992 Cricket World Cup.
4. He is also the founder of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, which provides free cancer treatment to underprivileged people in Pakistan.
5. Imran Khan has been a vocal critic of corruption in Pakistani politics and has advocated for transparency and accountability in government.
6. He is known for his philanthropic work and has established a charitable organization called the Imran Khan Foundation, which focuses on education, health, and poverty alleviation.
7 Imran Khan has been married three times and has five children. His second wife, Jemima Goldsmith, is a British socialite and philanthropist.
8. He is also a strong proponent of environmental conservation and has launched several initiatives to combat climate change and promote sustainable development in Pakistan.